Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need vegan, pastry recipes, quick and easy to make. Can anyone help?

I need some different savoury recipes to prepare and cook within 50 minutes. It needs to be in pastry, vegetarian and must be quick and easy to make. Can you help me out please!!??I need vegan, pastry recipes, quick and easy to make. Can anyone help?
Make a rich pastry crust [I use Jiffy piecrust mix and add an egg for moistening] and pat into a large glass pie plate, running the sides up and making a fluted edge. Make a mixture of 1 package thoroughly drained chopped frozen spinach, 1/3 c grated parmesan, 2 beaten eggs, 1/2 cup rich milk [or half-and-half], 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1/4 c chopped fresh parsley. Combine these well. Place thinly sliced Swiss cheese on the crust, then pour spinach-egg-cheese mixture over. Bake in 325-350F oven until mixture has set [use a dinner knife to test, just like for custard] or approx. 30-35 minutes. Let cool to room temperature and serve with a salad.





Now if your vegetarianism means no milk products or hen deposits, dunno what to tell you...most of my main dish veggie things include some type of dairy or egg.I need vegan, pastry recipes, quick and easy to make. Can anyone help?
You can find ideas and recipes on http://www.fastrecipes.com .


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment