Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some quick, easy, and healthy recipes?

I would like to start eating healthier. I live a few block from a Jewel-Osco, but whenever I go shopping I don't have a plan and I end up buying a bunch of junk. I would rather go with a list of things that all compliment each other and are healthy which will help me lose weight. Thanks for your help. Oh, and I'm not a picky eater so, throw out some ideas. Anything!What are some quick, easy, and healthy recipes?
Real Simple magazine always has lots of ideas that look really healthy. Specifically, there's a new list of recipes that take less than 20 minutes to prepare at www.realsimple.com/20minutes. I am a picky eater, but if I wasn't I would love these recipes. They're so colorful and healthy-looking.What are some quick, easy, and healthy recipes?
here is the best recipes i have:


you need:


bananas


peanut butter


and raisins





peel the banana


you take a banana and cut it in half the long way down then you take one half and spread peanut butter on it and then add the raisins


you can also make a tuna salad sandwich:


bread


tuna


lettuce


mayonnaise


salt


pepper





take the tuna and scoop some into a bowl then you add some mayonnaise then mix it around with a spoon then add salt and pepper


next scoop the tuna onto the bread and add the lettuce. you can also add tomatoes





fruit and yogurt parfait:





any type of fruits (blueberries strawberries grapes watermelon)


yogurt


bowl or cup





take the yogurt and scoop it into the bowl or cup.


then take your friut and put it in as well as the yogaurt then mix it with a spoon and eat up!








HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!!!!
I personally eat a scrambled egg with mashed avocado for breakfast.


Lunch is a spinach salad with chicken etc.


Dinner is stir fry. So many options I never get bored.





I drink LOTS of water, lots!





I also use herbal body applicators that help release toxins and lose inches.


email me if you want the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment