Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I get recipes for quick and easy kid-friendly meals?

I'm a first time mother to an 18 month old and I just started cooking. I need quick and easy kid friendly dinners. I tried the Rachael Ray cookbooks but the meals were way to complicated for the 30 minutes. Any suggestions to where I can get meal ideas?Where can I get recipes for quick and easy kid-friendly meals?
Try stephskitchen.com/kid.htm. It has some great kid friendly recipes. Good luck.Where can I get recipes for quick and easy kid-friendly meals?
Im Indian, and believe me indian food is damn tasty and kid friendly. try www.tarladalal.com
My favorite cookbook is the Disney Family Cookbook, available from Amazon. It has special sections for cooking with your kids, and recipes for them to try, as well as nutritional recipes for you to make. Most are quite easy.
i started by looking at parenting magazines and im pretty sure u can get their recipes on line as well. thats where i learned how to make no-boil lasagna. its easy. also rice pudding and so -on. the magazine is really great. its for busy moms and first timers. and for an 18 month old the easiest thing and fun thing to make is a sandwich! they love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment